(B) A member of the Central Elections Committee must:
1. Not be a candidate for election as a branch delegate to the Delegates Assembly.
2. Not be a member of the “central committee”.
3 Not be a member of the Delegates Assembly.
4. Fulfill all the requirements set out in section 43 below.
(C) The Central Election Committee shall determine and distribute guidelines to ensure elections in accordance with these bylaws.
42. (A) The branches shall elect at least one delegate from each gender.
(B) Above is subject to the fact that the branch would have the right to choose at least five delegates and that there will be candidates of that gender who want to be elected.
43. The following cannot be elected as delegates of the Branch:
(A) The owner or a controlling shareholder of the workplace where the branch members are employed unless the workplace is owned by the employees.
(B) The Director-General of the workplace where the branch members are employed and employees directly subordinate to the Director – General.
(C) Any employee authorized to make members of the branch redundant.
(D) General Assembly / delegates Assembly can decide upon exceptions to paragraphs (b) and (c).
44. Relatives cannot serve simultaneously as delegates of the branch. Relatives for purposes of this section are: mother, father, son, daughter, brother, sister, spouse / partner according to Interior Ministry records.
Completion of his term of office and replacing representative
45. (A) A branch delegate which does not wish to continue in his post, will sent a letter of resignation from his position as a representative to the “central committee”.
(B) Delegate resignation will become effective 48 hours after receipt of the letter at the registered address of the organization.
46. Branch delegate may be deposed by the following procedure:
(A) A request signed by at least 10% of the branch listed members will be sent to the “central committee”.
(B) Upon receiving the “central committee” will be obliged to convey a meeting of the branch members within 14 days of receipt after giving notice to all registered branch members. “Central committee” will decide on the meeting procedure.
(C) The branch meeting will deal only with the issue of deposing of the delegate/ delegates of the branch. Decision will be made by a regular majority of the branch members present at that meeting.
47. (A) If a delegate leave his post due to resignation, the candidate who ran for the position of branch delegate and gained the most votes among the candidates not elected, will serve under him.
(B) A delegate leaving his post due to a deposition, or in the case and that there is no candidate as mentioned in 47(a), the “central committee” will hold new elections at the branch to fill in the vacant delegates posts.